DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler is professional solution for multichannel digital video broadcasting: it is broadcasting server with own memory and integrated multiplexer, scrambler and modulator (up to 4 carriers), all in one, powerful conditional access system
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler forms a group output RF stream including up to 4 carriers. Each carrier can include its own program packet.
The DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler can work in the following modes: 1RF, 2RF or 4RF. Up to 4 frequencies of RF output can be set in the range of 36-850 MHz.
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler is the hardware broadcasting server (able to work with subscribers' data-base while the PC is off), it includes as well as TS remultiplexer (it has 8 ASI inputs) and QAM modulator (QAM 32/64/128/256, symbol-rate 1-6.9 Msymb/s).
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has been designed for using in cable TV network. It is easy in operation and cost effective system.
Thus, with the help of our DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler (in which are integrated four remultiplexers, four scramblers and four DVB-C modulators) you are able to organize CATV network for broadcasting up to 30 programs including PC channels monitoring system.
The range of the output frequency adjustment for 3 configuration variants: 1RF, 2RF, 4RF
Examples of packages spectrum arrangement within 48 MHz of 4RF (a) and 2RF (b)
- DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has integrated remultiplexer with 8 ASI inputs — which allows you to form program packages from 8 independent transport streams for further broadcasting
- DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has quadruple modulator — which allows you to form 1, 2 or 4 different carriers at one RF output at the same time
- MER > 36 dB
- BER < 1e-8
- Supports both SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition, 1920x1080i) channels, H.264 / H.265 standard
- Typical DVB-C set-top-boxes can be used as subscribers' receivers
- 90% of STBs support the working with DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler
- Connection to PC for management: Ethernet (100 Mbit /s), RJ45
- 1Gbit data port for 5 IP outputs (UDP/RTP protocol)
- Works 24/7/365
- Supports state-of-art broadcasting standards
- Automatic and manual PID insertion
- EPG, OTA, LCN support, Network search
- Generation of output stream with up to 92 PID selected from 8 ASI inputs
- Optional enabling/disabling of stuffing in the IP output
- Modulation type: QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256
- The ability to set the frequency of the output IF signal in the range of 36-900 MHz
- Symbol rate and level of the output RF signal adjustment
- All settings, including modulator settings and device upgrading, are carried out via LAN (Ethernet 100)
- 5 IP outputs can be used for IP streaming by UPD/RTP protocol, as well as for output or input TS monitoring at your PC
- Parameters indication on the LCD
- Quick replacement of the device in the system without stream rescan
|Input Interface||8×DVB-ASI inputs; 1×IP input|
|Output Interface||2×DVB-ASI outputs, 1×RF output, 1×100M IP output|
|Frequency Range||36-900 MHz|
|Modulation Type||QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256|
|Output Signal Bandwidth||less 8 MHz|
|Adjustable Symbol Rate||1-6.9 Msym/s, 1 ksym/s step|
|Output RF Signal Level||80-100 dBuV, adjustment -10 dBuV|
|IP||RTP, UDP protocol support|
|Power Consumption||Max 18 W|
|Size||19'', 1U 480×45×180 (mm)|
Taking into consideration that we (UMT LLC) are developer and system integrator, also do not stop on our technical growth and improvement, know that view of all our devices and equipment including their technical parameters may be different from pictures presented on website and parameters listed on each device webpage.
Note! All details customer has to confirm in advance during ordering and before payment. Those parameters that were not specified and / or were not agreed while ordering will be implemented as basic at the discretion of the manufacturer. Each our customer has 1.5 year warranty and 7 year aftersales support for whole range of our products.