DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler is professional solution for multichannel DVB-С broadcasting: it is broadcasting server with own memory and integrated multiplexer, scrambler and modulator (up to 4 carriers), all in one, powerful conditional access system
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler forms a group output RF stream including up to 4 carriers. Each carrier can include its own program packet.
The DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler can work in the following modes: 1RF, 2RF or 4RF. Up to 4 frequencies of RF output can be set in the range of 36-850 MHz.
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler is the hardware broadcasting server (able to work with subscribers' data-base while the PC is off), it includes as well as TS remultiplexer (it has 8 ASI inputs) and QAM modulator (QAM 32/64/128/256, symbol-rate 1-6.9 Msymb/s).
DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has been designed for using in cable TV network. It is easy in operation and cost effective system.
Thus, with the help of our DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler (in which are integrated four remultiplexers, four scramblers and four DVB-C modulators) you are able to organize CATV network for broadcasting up to 30 programs including PC channels monitoring system.
The range of the output frequency adjustment for 3 configuration variants: 1RF, 2RF, 4RF
Examples of packages spectrum arrangement within 48 MHz of 4RF (a) and 2RF (b)
- DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has integrated remultiplexer with 8 ASI inputs — which allows you to form program packages from 8 independent transport streams for further broadcasting
- DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler has quadruple modulator — which allows you to form 1, 2 or 4 different carriers at one RF output at the same time
- MER > 36 dB
- BER < 1e-8
- Supports both SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition, 1920x1080i) channels, H.264 / H.265 standard
- Typical DVB-C set-top-boxes can be used as subscribers' receivers
- 90% of STBs support the working with DVB-С 8-ASI Scrambler
- Connection to PC for management: Ethernet (100 Mbit /s), RJ45
- 1Gbit data port for 5 IP outputs (UDP/RTP protocol)
- Works 24/7/365
- Supports state-of-art broadcasting standards
- Automatic and manual PID insertion
- EPG, OTA, LCN support, Network search
- Generation of output stream with up to 92 PID selected from 8 ASI inputs
- Optional enabling/disabling of stuffing in the IP output
- Modulation type: QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256
- The ability to set the frequency of the output IF signal in the range of 36-900 MHz
- Symbol rate and level of the output RF signal adjustment
- All settings, including modulator settings and device upgrading, are carried out via LAN (Ethernet 100)
- 5 IP outputs can be used for IP streaming by UPD/RTP protocol, as well as for output or input ASI stream monitoring at your PC
- Parameters indication on the LCD
- Quick replacement of the device in the system without stream rescan
|Input Interface||8×DVB-ASI inputs; 1×IP input|
|Output Interface||2×DVB-ASI outputs, 1×RF output, 1×100M IP output|
|Frequency Range||36-900 MHz|
|Modulation Type||QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256|
|Output Signal Bandwidth||less 8 MHz|
|Adjustable Symbol Rate||1-6.9 Msym/s, 1 ksym/s step|
|Output RF Signal Level||80-100 dBuV, adjustment -10 dBuV|
|IP||RTP, UDP protocol support|
|Power Consumption||Max 18 W|
|Size||19'', 1U 480×45×180 (mm)|